Yea I know real original name right Grilled Chicken Cheese Garlic Burgers, but that’s what they are so…
1 lb ground chicken breast
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/2-3/4 cup cubed (small cubes) of cheese (your choice, I used mozzarella)
garlic cloves to your taste (I love garlic so I use a lot)
Combine all ingredients together
Form into patties
Grill over medium high heat for approximately 6-7 minutes on each side.
Makes approximately 6 average size burgers
When it’s done some of the cheese will seep to the outside, other cubes will melt inside so when you take a bite you get a mouth full of garlic, cheese and chicken.
Chicken Salad With Crispy Tortillas
Hands-On Time: 20m
Total Time: 20m
3/4 cup olive oil
6 6-inch corn tortillas, cut into 1/2-inch strips
1 small head romaine lettuce, torn
3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
1 carrot, shredded
4 radishes, sliced
1/4 cup store-bought vinaigrette
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the tortilla strips until crisp, 3 to 4 minutes; drain and season with ½ teaspoon salt.
In a large bowl, toss the lettuce, chicken, carrot, and radishes with the vinaigrette. Top with the crisped tortillas.
Tortilla Chip Crusted Chicken Recipe
1 pound chicken breast tenders
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/3 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
2 large eggs
2 garlic cloves, pressed
Vegetable cooking spray
2 cups crushed tortilla chips (I use Whale Tails Chips)
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Stir together 1/3 cup flour and next 3 ingredients.
3. Whisk eggs just until foamy, and stir in pressed garlic.
4. Place a wire rack coated with cooking spray in a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
5. Dredge chicken tenders in flour mixture, shaking off excess; dip in egg mixture, and dredge in crushed tortilla chips. Lightly coat chicken on each side with cooking spray; arrange chicken on wire rack.
6. Bake at 425° for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and done, turning once after 12 minutes.
Rotisserie Chicken Salad
Rotisserie Chicken (meat taken off bones, no skin)
Pickles (I use bread & butter pickles)
Onion or Scallions
Seasoning (seasoned salt, Mrs Dash, etc.)
*you could also add hard boiled egg if you want*
Cut up celery, pickles, onion/scallions
Crush fresh garlic
Mix all ingredients together to taste and texture you desire
*yes, I know not a real accurate recipe but what can I say, I just throw stuff together and everyone’s taste is different*
Once everything is mixed, refrigerate til chilled (if desired) and eat!
Eat straight out of bowl or make a sandwich.